Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Attention Ladies: Here I am....

Hello ladies,
This is a bulletin of sorts to let all you lovely ladies know that I am officially starting to book appointments for massage and treatment. Renew Clinical Massage will officially be open as of September 1, but I am starting to get my name out there now by offering an online special for those of you willing to book early:

Book in the month of August and receive $10 off your first massage

As a therapist, I can offer many different forms of treatment from stress reduction and relaxation, to treatment for injury and pain. If you would like to receive more info on what I can offer within a treatment session and pricing, please e-mail your address to RenewClinicalMassage@gmail.com.  My goal as a therapist, is to always be honest with clients, never make a client do anything they're not comfortable with, and to not apply any hidden fees or charges for my services- just one flat rate. Also, stayed tuned to the blog for useful articles, beauty/health recipes and tips, and exercise/massage techniques that you can use to help yourself in your daily life. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment